Monday, January 19, 2009

I prefer this one

This add is closer to what I recall seeing, as it has the distorted voice of that "fun time" local DJ on it, the guy who announced all the cartoons on Channel 56 forever.

This is for Creature Feature and not "Double," and its title on Youtube indicates it's from 1983, and I think my CDF watching had probably wound down at that point (for one thing, we had cable). Nevertheless, while the one JPX posted is a little familiar, and has the same music, I think this is the one they used during our heyday. Below is the remastered version, with better sound and no announcer.

2 comments:

Catfreeek said...

I totally miss watching this every Saturday.

JPX said...

Yeah, this one is better. Somehow the one I posted was the only one I could find. What I remember the most are the blaring horns, which I believe are the Creature From the Black Lagoon horns.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...