Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fetties!



From rebelscum, One of the more interesting exclusives given away during Celebration V was a set of cereal boxes featuring Star Wars characters with a humorous take. The only way to score these was to attend the collector panels, where they were handed out at the end of each panel as the room was cleared.

I scored this special edition Celebration V "Fetties" cereal box while attending the collector panel for 30 years of The Empire Strikes Back in trading cards, something I obviously have an interest in this year! ;)
At the end, they gave away some cool cards, including a neat 3D card that I will scan soon, but I also got one of the collector cereal boxes....FETTIES! It's got 1st appearance Boba Fett on it! There's even REAL cereal inside!

3 comments:

DKC said...

That's pretty damn awesome.

Octopunk said...

"Put some in your cargo hold." Nice. I like the fake Nabisco logo, too. I think the symbol is on Boba Fett's uniform somewhere.

I'm not sure what "special rocket-firing cereals" actually means. Is that like Pop Rocks?

DKC said...

Whatever that means, it doesn't sound exactly good for your insides...

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...