Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Later, Suckers!: How To Skip All The Other Floors When Riding In An Elevator



From geekonlogy, Has anybody ever tried this? I'd give it a go in my apartment's elevator but it smells like an old person died in there (I suspect it was the woman that lives above me). You've got to admit, this is pretty groundbreaking if it's true. God, with all you a-holes constantly floor-skipping your coworkers are gonna have to start using the stairs! And that, dear reader, is my plan for a healthier America (don't forget to mash every button and fart before diving out).

4 comments:

Catfreeek said...

That's awesome!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

This is exciting news indeed. I'm cannot WAIT to try it. In fact, I'm going to go try it right now.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Hot diggety-dog! It works! Hooray for everything!

Octopunk said...

Holy crap! I want more secret cop cheat codes to the real world! How do I get free donuts?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...