Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WORK.

Work from Michael Rianda on Vimeo.



Hey, losers. I'm at the beach, with Octo, Dana, and 13 scra-reamin' kids.

I'm in our room, writing. Guess what? That Silverton trip paid off, so far. I'm still in the running to get the rights! And that means that I have actual writing work to do on this vacation. I suppose writing should be fun, and it sort of is. But I took a break and watched this and had to share it with you. My day job makes me feel just like the kid in this cartoon. But also, how much does this kid remind you of Octo? Slavin' away, just to get himself the Moon Shoes.

2 comments:

Catfreeek said...

I want moon shoes.

Octopunk said...

That was hella cute, although I think the music choices were too obvious. Laverne and Shirley theme? Bon Jovi? Come onnn. Soundtrack 101.

I want moon shoes.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...