Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pew Pew Pew!: Full-Scale TIE Interceptor



From geekology, This is a full-scale TIE Interceptor on display at the recent Star Wars Celebration V. Thank God I wasn't there, because I don't care how many Storm Troopers were guarding the thing, my ass would have been in that cockpit PEW PEW PEWing until somebody with a real gun pointed it at me. Then I would have, oh I don't know -- DOUBLE BARREL-ROLLED THEIR FACE OFF! Seriously, you better stop shooting before I engage my SFS L-s7.2 laser cannons (I'm not a dork you're a dork) and start firing back. Because you can and will mess your pants. And I'm not talking about firm, Yoda-shaped logs either, I'm talkin' Kessel Runs. Your tighty-white rebellion doesn't stand a chance.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...