Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, JPX!

Yes, that's right. Our resident Horrorthon co-founder and blog guru JPX is turning (cough cough cough) this very day!

As an extremely old person, JPX won't understand your birthday wishes if you send them via Facebook or Twitter. This will just cause him to angrily bang the top of his TV -- despite the fact that it's in a different room from his computer and is currently turned off -- and then he'll inflict that extra irritation on the kids he yells at for being on his lawn. So do his TV and those kids a favor and slap some birthday wishes in a comment here on the blog. And don't worry! JPX can navigate the blog quite well, as some time ago I replaced his standard mouse & trackpad interface with a series of clunky, Frankenstein-lab-style levers that he can understand.

Happy birthday, you old basterd! Get yourself a toy!

12 comments:

AC said...

happy birthday jpx! we've known each other for (cough cough cough) years, and you are a wonderful friend, concert-going buddy, and blog bigwig.

however you celebrate, hope you have a fantastic day!

DKC said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to our favorite blog guru and overall great guy!

Love ya, honey!

DKC said...

Also - I have a picture from the back of these two guys taking this picture. Ha!

Whirlygirl said...

Happy birthday, JPX! Get ten toys.

Great post, Octo, and sooo true.

Catfreeek said...

Happy Birthday JPX I won't rib you about your age since I have a few years on you. Have a great day!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Happy Birthday you lovable sonovabitch! I hope you're having a wonderful day. Answer your damn phone!

JPX said...

Thank you, gang! Octo is absolutely correct, I can't deal with Facebook. I don't want to respond to hugs, or chess moves. Call me old fashioned but I would rather use email and the blog to express sentiment. I love all you guys!

The Mr. said...

I'm pretty much copying and pasting what I shouldn't have posted to your facebook, Happy Birthday, (you old bastard) looking forward to Ozzfest,

Landshark said...

Late to the party, but happy bday, JPX.

Good seeing you at Camp Chaos again this year.

50PageMcGee said...

i texted him -- i have his number. he trusts me at least that much.



really though, happy birthday.

Julie said...

Crap I thought I had this covered on Facebook but apparently not! Happy Belated!

yanmaneee said...

curry 5
kobe shoes
off white hoodie
balenciaga
nike air max
yeezy boost 350
jordan shoes
kyrie irving shoes
moncler
nike vapormax

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...