Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh My God DOODLE JUMP!

It's been a long time since I was this nutso about a video game.

It's on graph paper.

If I miss the propeller hat in the beginning, I throw the game.

Is the haiku topic Doodle Jump?

Doodle Jump?

Hey, are you guys playing Doodle Jump?

I just got my new high score of 32,194. I died trying to stomp a monster that was no threat to me. Punished for my hubris.

The monster noise sounds like "gimme rum, gimme rum, gimme rum, gimme rum..."

Doooooodllle Juuuuummmp.



doodle jump!

.

7 comments:

50PageMcGee said...

just watched video of a guy playing it -- i'm glad i don't have an iPhone.

please don't tell me they make it for Droid.

JPX said...

Um, excuse me. I was hoping the post would start out saying, "JPX introduced me to Doodlejump recently..."

That's right folks, Octo's new love comes courtesy of your old pal JPX.

You jerk, you already beat my high score. Whic environment do you like best? For me it's a toss up between space and under water.

HandsomeStan said...

As soon as I get the damn topic up, I'm downloading it. Having issues with photobucket. Ugh.

Octopunk said...

Sorry JPX!

As with most good things in life, I first heard of Doodle Jump courtesy of JPX. On my recent trip to the Far East (Connecticut), I was convinced of Doodle Jump's fun value and social relevance the second I saw the little Q-Bert descendant jumping around on JPX's iPhone.

Octopunk said...

You just go up. Nothing effects your score except for going up. Smash through a fake platform, there's no penalty... stomp the monster or don't stomp the monster, doesn't effect your score. Just up. Up, up, up.

Octopunk said...

HHD post looks great, Stan. Sorry to necessitate the last-minute rush.

HandsomeStan said...

Aw shucks, thanks! I'm getting ready to go Up.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...