Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm back!

Hello there, my fellow 'thonners! After a week bumming around the East Coast getting eaten by mosquitoes, team Octo has returned to our fair Western shores. And my boring-ass desk job with the internet access.

Lots of chatter to catch up on, and I hope to perhaps raise the general level of activity around here now that vacation season is drawing to a close. Horrorthon itself is a mere six and 1/2 weeks away, so it's high time to prepare for the crazy.

HHD in two days, be ready!

7 comments:

DKC said...

That picture is awesome. Happy to hear you made it home safe!

xoxo

JPX said...

I agree (about the picture part, that is)

Octopunk said...

I did a Google image search for "evil octopus."

I'm also working my way down the blog and adding comments to the older posts. Lots of good stuff there.

Catfreeek said...

I love the picture but dammit when are we gonna have an east coast horrorthon get together when you & Julie are here?

Catfreeek said...

Oh and love the picture too!

Octopunk said...

I feel your pain, Cat, but we were 90 minutes from actual "home." I'd been thinking about it vis a vis Showcase closing (and also hitting my storage space in Warren) but there just wasn't time. Bumma.

Catfreeek said...

Maybe next time :)

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...