Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Caption Contest Hijack!


I'm not telling you who won the caption contest! Take that!

My purpose is singular: I'm hijacking Wednesdays and all the other days for Horrorthon-related discussion and contest-type thingies. I'm gonna get that post going shortly. This is just the post in which I fire a machine gun into the ceiling and tell you what's what. But since I'm not a jerk, here are the strips with the words restored.

Marvin
Hey JPX! More poop jokes!

Spider-Man
What a doofus.

Family Bleahbleah
Notice how I greened out the Back To School sign? I practically wrote photoshop, dawg!

Garfield
I wish to God that fish had been a character that talked and joked before Garfield ate him.

Wonder Woman
Think expository thoughts, Diana!

5 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

So who won?

Octopunk said...

Um. I'm not telling. It was kind of the first line of this post, only not kind of.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I know. I was trying to trick you but you were too clever.

Octopunk said...

Clever you say? Well now I feel stupid.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Let's just pretend the above exchange never happened.

I love what you've done on the blog this week by the way! You've succeeded in getting me PUMPED for October.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...