Saturday, September 24, 2011

I suddenly realized I've been hoarding these pictures...


Some good folks that I worked for years ago had a stop-motion production called Sam Sandwich produced in Burbank at Chiodo Brothers studio. I went to the studio to see the final round of Sam Sandwich weeklies, and afterwards wandered around the shop. The Chiodo Brothers have been in the business for years, and in additional to doing a ton of special effects they also produced and directed none other than Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Right here is an unpainted cast of a Klown headpiece. I welcome you to groove on it.

"Happy Horrorthon, tasty humans!

4 comments:

DKC said...

awwwwwwwwesommmmmmmme!!

Catfreeek said...

Oh man, Tony would LOVE that!

Catfreeek said...

Wait, I'm looking at the rest of the picture, and it looks like that lizard monster is about to eat that weird penis like thing.

Catfreeek said...

I just realized the penis is a nose. I really need to go to bed.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...