Thursday, September 22, 2011

Countdown to Horrorthon Contest! 9 days to go: Post Something



Well all right! That's some decent response to the first day's challenge; we heard from JPX, JSP, Cat and myself -- not an unexpected turnout from the regulars -- and then also, to my delight, Trevor, who we generally see less of in the off season. Way to represent, Trevor! There are still some regulars not hopping on my bandwagon, and I will be pestering some of you individually.

However, my main point is not to pester but to entice participation, so one we go with contest Number Nine. Post something!

This is an exercise to limber up your blogging muscles. Just a warmup. Find a picture and post it, along with a couple words. Those words can even be "a couple words" if you like. Review the donut you had for breakfast, compose a haiku about the last trashy novel you read. Anything. Slap it up there and we'll comment on it. I'll keep moving this post up to greet newcomers.

Remember: you enter, you win.

Horrorthon is coming!

7 comments:

Octopunk said...

Carp! I fell asleep. Then I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and posted something.

I win! Zzzzzzzzzz...

Johnny Sweatpants said...

What a great picture! I'm such a sucker for pentagrams and red glowing eyes.

Catfreeek said...

This is such a great idea Octo, I'm getting more pumped every day!

kiseene said...

replica bags and shoes replica nappy bags replica bags australia

smeight said...

hop over to these guys he has a good point go to this website discover this info here More Help my sources

Anonymous said...

see here k5l79w7l68 replica bags buy online replica evening bags replica bags china free shipping replica hermes u4u06g2r52 replica bags from turkey useful link c6p07g9a99 replica louis vuitton handbags 7a replica bags wholesale

Unknown said...

d0r33f0u72 e8t93i6y98 y2d03u8q69 v8c49l8c24 v7i85y1w17 z5g64m1l00

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...