Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Ex Lab-Chimps See Daylight For First Time In Lives (And Some Are 30)


From geekology,This is a video of a group of ex-laboratory chimpanzees seeing daylight for the first time in their lives (for some, others since the capture from their mothers soon after birth) and most are over 20. Obviously, they're f***ing ecstatic to no longer be working (Labor Day tie-in!). Did I mention I cried manly tears? I hope I didn't. And if I did it's only because I'm chopping onions for chili-cheese dogs.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Jeez, I don't need to get into a chat about animal experimentation but what's the point of not letting them see the sun for their whole lives? Trying to simulate that family that guy had trapped in the basement?

I hope they didn't freak out when the sun went down.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...