Friday, September 30, 2011

Octopunk's Best of Horrorthon 2010


Yeah, yeah, I did this already in the first Countdown post. But dammit, I finished my reviews for 2010 with less than 24 hours to go (see below) and I'm going to put my Best Ofs in a post.

Yaaay...

All-Around Favorite Movie: The House of the Devil

Best Hidden Gem Movie: The Old Dark House

Worst Movie: And Now the Screaming Starts!

Best So Bad It's Good Movie: Reptilicus

Most Disturbing Movie: The Reflecting Skin

Goriest Movie: Galaxy of Terror

Scariest Movie: The House of the Devil

Best Looking Monster: The critter woman from Splice

Hottest Hottie: Samantha from The House of the Devil

Most Memorable Death: Death by ice-skating, sickle-toting hag in Curtains

Most Avoidable Death: Anyone who was killed by Killdozer, especially that one guy who just sat there

4 comments:

DKC said...

That Killdozer picture just cracks me up.

Octopunk said...

I'm not sure, but I've been wondering if they used an extra small jeep to make Killdozer seem bigger.

yanmaneee said...

yeezys
curry 7
balenciaga
kobe shoes
lebron james shoes
golden goose outlet
yeezy 700
giannis shoes
curry 8
nike shox for men

stoorin said...

q8q55x0w21 p8e73f8e43 w6q77i2b24 u4j61o5o77 x1c77h8y70 r8v15z4r34

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...