Wednesday, August 04, 2010

HHD Update


Several West Virginia hillbillies loaded up their trucks and came into town for the annual Sturm family reunion. This year hosted by our branch of the clan right here in Rhode Island. Although I'm sure ya'll are dying to hear about this knee slappin' hillbilly hootnanny but what I really came to say is that I totally forgot to pick a winner do to the festivities. So, I promise to post a winner soon and HHD can resume as planned next Wednesday after this weeks sabbatical. My apologies for any inconvenience to your daily routine. Peace.

Zeke was not present at the morning after breakfast gathering. Here he is playing auctioneer with his non-inbred cousin Hannah at the actual reunion. Yee Haw! He was quite the comedian, had the whole family a hootin' an a hollerin' away!

5 comments:

HandsomeStan said...

I think "hillbillies" makes for a fine topic, and I love when anyone can work in the word "hootnanny" to a conversation.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That was an awesome topic and if I didn't go out last Wed night I would have contributed more.

Where's Zeke in that picture?

Johnny Sweatpants said...

And hurry up and post a winner dagnabbit!

Catfreeek said...

We were sure to get a place with plenty of dead things on the wall.

Anonymous said...

rmdpjbnmr http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...