Saturday, September 25, 2010

Boo!


Hey gang, didn't mean to scare you like that! I've noticed that everyone seems to be getting fired up about Horrorthon 2010. And why not? It's a freakin' blast.

Before things get too wild and crazy I'd like to take this opportunity to discuss the rules. Though we've tried over the years to come up with a rulebook, the laid back nature of the bloggers always results in "use your own discretion" guidelines. That's Ok as everyone here pretty much gets it - watch as many horror movies as you can from October 1-31 and post reviews of them. However, there's one new rule that I would like to enforce.

Let's have a good clean battle, ok folks?


NEW RULE: No posting more than 2 reviews per day. This will ensure that reviews don't get immediately buried by those who watch obscene amounts of movies (*polite cough* Catfreeek). I hope it'll encourage more people to participate.

If anyone else has ideas about how to improve the competition, please post them in the comments. We can discuss and then let Millvina decide. Toodles!

6 comments:

DKC said...

Gretchen has some serious man hands.

I would appreciate this rule - as one of those who watches very few movies (though trying to change that this year!) I do get kind of bummed when my one review gets buried. Not like mine are all that, but still, I crave attention as much as the rest of you losers.

Catfreeek said...

For the record I told JSP that I was planning on posting no more than 2 reviews a day. I said this for 2 reasons, the first as JSP mentioned and the second is to drive JPX nuts wondering what number I am up to. I know, I'm evil :)

JPX said...

Hysterical! The referee shot is an instant classic. I like this new rule...

Whirlygirl said...

New rule is awesome, but not as awesome as those pics! You've outdone yourself, sweatpants! Where is all the praise!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Thanks Whirlygirl! The ref shot is in front of the Jim Jonestown Massacre.

JPX said...

I laugh every time I scroll past this post!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...