Monday, September 27, 2010

Greatest movie ever (at least Octo and Stan will think so)!



From toplessrobot, Seriously. Watch this trailer for the aptly named Indian movie Robot -- and tell me this doesn't look far more entertaining than 75% of the shit Hollywood puts out. Sure, there's probably plenty of singing and dancing, but there's also giant robot snakes made of hundreds of robot people and a robot whose arsenal puts most anime to shame. Hell, other than Tron: Legacy, I can't think of a single movie coming up that I want to see more than this.

5 comments:

Landshark said...

And Aishawari Rai to boot...

Looks pretty kickass.

Catfreeek said...

This has nothing to do with this post, I'm just excited that I have Friday off from work. That means I can spend the whole day watching movies! Woo Hoo!

Catfreeek said...

You know what, I just watched the trailer and it does look pretty darn awesome.

Octopunk said...

I don't know why Stan and I are singled out to like this... unless it's because of our finely-tuned AWESOME detectors.

Yep, this looks like fun.

HandsomeStan said...

Speaking from first-hand experience, I would gladly walk ten miles through lava to watch Ashwariya Rai read the phone book.

Not that I actually walked through lava. Or saw her read the phone book.

But she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever met (even at 6am, before Hair & Makeup), and she's totally supercool.

My Awesome-O-Meter is off the charts here.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...