Thursday, September 09, 2010

Worst spy gadget ever: the gun chair

This image comes from the fourth (fourth!) incarnation of La Femme Nikita, which debuts tonight on the CW network.

Stop looking at Maggie Q's side-butt and note the chair legs. Now how does that work? Do you heave the chair into position and then have a buddy pull some triggers for you? Better hope you've got more than one buddy if you want to fire all four at once. And you also better hope your target is tied up or crippled or otherwise impeded from leisurely strolling away while you're trying to quietly deploy your clunky secret weapon.

Maybe the guns pop off for more standard use. The only problem there is you'll have to drop some change so you don't look suspicious crouching down to get your weapon. Because if you're sitting in the chair you'll roll yourself onto the floor when the leg comes off. Maybe you can make it look deliberate, you know, do a somersault and pop up with gun levelled and cocked. Gun chair!

3 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

It's pretty cool looking despite the retarded design.

Hey Octo, check your Facebook, you sent me a spam message. Your account might have been hijacked..

Julie said...

Yep. I clicked on a thing a friend "sent" me and then all my friends got lucky too. Feh.

I guess the gun chair is cool-looking, but I'd bang my shins on those clips.

Octopunk said...

Crap! That wasn't Julie, that was me. I was on her computer. Julie would probably be too properly suspicious to click on that thing I clicked.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...