Thursday, September 23, 2010

Your parents never loved you if you didn't have this - Vintage Star Wars Clubhouse



Somehow the ad is a bit of a cheat, isn't it? I'm sure once I got mine set up I'd be all, "Where's the Death Star? Where's the Millennium Falcon? Where's the A-Wing? Where's the Tie Interceptor?" I like how they throw in a dog to simulate either a Wookie or Ewok. Interesting fact, did you know that "Ewok" is an anagram for Wookie? Okay, I admit it, I'm just jealous of these kids. I would totally set this baby up in my backyard and at night I would stand guard in that watchtower in order to protect my yard from the evil Empire. I'd totally ride that Speeder bike when no one was around, vroom, vrooooooom! Or is it, vooooooooooooo? Star Wars, woot!

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...