Friday, September 10, 2010

It is ON!!!

Click on this image for bigness

I made the top 32! Okay, I expected to, but it's still nice. You can see who made the cut here. You'll notice I grabbed 63 votes, tied for second with Stardust. The brackets are set up so that some of the high vote grabbers will hit each other early, which makes it interesting. If I make it two rounds, I'll likely be squaring off against the Stardust or the Ark of Darkness, the latter of which got a lot more votes in the opening round.

Results will be posted on Monday morning (or, if you stay up late, shortly after midnight). Exciting!

Jezza Thark
Jezza Thark does not love you.

8 comments:

DKC said...

But we love Jezza Thark!

Congrats, honey! Know you just need to bring it home, baby!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That's right sweetie! Do it for your fellow 'thonners lovey!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

You should have no trouble thrashing your first round competition. The Range Quene looks like a freakin' bathtub toy. I love Jezza Thark btw. Excellent work.

Octopunk said...

I figure the next round will be me vs. the Century Sparrow. I'm fairly confident about that one...

The one thing I worry about is that my ship is short on greeble, which can be a big deal among the voters. But it's long on awesome.

(Greeble = little technical-looking doodads, best typified by the exposed-looking edges of both the Millenium Falcon and the Imperial Star Destroyers.)

HandsomeStan said...

Not only am I thrilled for Octo & Jezza, but I'm also building my vocab as well! I can't wait to impress the next SW nerd with "greeble."

AC said...

congratulations octopunk!!!

AC said...

greeble.

Catfreeek said...

This is so exciting! Go Octo!!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...