Thursday, March 16, 2006

Cars poster has a lot of cars in it


From Iwatchstuff, "Ain't It Cool News snagged the newest poster for Pixar's Cars, and quite frankly it scares me. Previous images of this movie looked pretty goofy and friendly, while this one appears to be some kind of violent car mob. If there were ever a "car revolt," this is the image that would be on the front page of the papers. Except they'd probably have torches and pitchforks and things, to look more mob-like. And maybe a few would have penises sticking out of their front bumper, just because I think that would be really terrifying when it's driving at you."

3 comments:

JPX said...

I don't know why, but I have absolutely no interest in this latest Pixar offering. Perhaps it's just because cars bore me to tears.

Octopunk said...

Pixar screened this movie to their people last weekend, and Adam said "It's quite a good movie if you want to watch animated cars." In other words, he saw your point before you made it.

Me, I like all the automotive rock formations (check out the background). A good example of the Pixar imagination at work.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like totally inspired lunacy. I'll go. I mean, how do you animate a fucking car? It's hilarious.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...