Thursday, March 23, 2006

Snakes on a Plane has a logo

From Iwatchstuff: "For whatever reason, the makers of Snakes on a Plane have deemed it necessary for the film to have a logo, and Entertainment Weekly's got the scoop. It basically looks like if the American Medical Association logo were designed to be airbrushed on the hood of a Camaro. It's that awesome. And it's just in time, too; I have a tattoo appointment at 4:30."

From Octopunk: I'mnotMarc sent me an email yesterday in which he related the following fun fact: Samuel Jackson became interested in this movie solely because of the title "Snakes on a Plane," and when they made a move to change it, he nuked the effort. His quote was something like "either you'll want to see that, or you won't." That's the kind of Jedi wisdom I can get behind.

Also, just when I was getting sick of looking for Snakes on a Plane pics to post, I came across the fan art. One example is in JPX's post below, but here's another that caught my eye. And the t-shirt.

4 comments:

Octopunk said...

I think I'm definitely going to have to get that t-shirt.

JPX said...

It's great and a perfect way to advertise this stupid movie.

Octopunk said...

Stupid! I know, but I'm getting into it.

JPX said...

Me too!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...