Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stone likes to be naked


From Darkhorizons, '48-year-old actress Sharon Stone told The Mirror that she insisted producers of the Basic Instinct sequel increase the amount of sex and nudity after she discovered some of her raunchiest scenes had been cut.

She says "When I saw the rough cut of the film they had taken a lot of stuff out and I asked: "Where's all the crazy stuff I did? What are we toning it down for? I said: "'Let's go crazy!" So we took some things out of the film and a lot of the kinky stuff and sex went back in - you'll see it".

She added: "I felt the nude scenes should have a disturbing quality that is provocative but also bizarrely threatening and weird. I thought it would be intriguing to do it in a way that is just quite brazen. I wanted my character to be very masculine - like a man in a steam room. And I wanted the audience to have a moment where they realise she's naked and then realise she's a fortysomething woman and naked."'

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

You go be naked, you 40-something woman. As naked as you like.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...