Monday, March 13, 2006

Sin City 2

From Darkhorizons, "Rosario Dawson, who will reprise the role of rogue hooker Gail in the upcoming sequel to Sin City, told Sci-Fi Wire that director Robert Rodriguez wants Angelina Jolie to star in Sin City 2 and is delaying production to accommodate Jolie's current pregnancy.

"The film's been kind of postponed because Robert has been interested in Angelina Jolie for the lead," Dawson said in an interview. "But she's very pregnant right now. So that's putting an understandable hold on the film."

Dawson returns in Sin City 2, which is based on Frank Miller's graphic novel stories "A Dame to Kill for" and "Lost, Lonely and Lethal." "I don't think Gail changes all that much from the first film to this one. Gail is always Gail. The only preparation I've had to do was just to stay healthy. I think the main question in regards to Gail is whether or not I'll cut my hair this time" says Dawson."

3 comments:

Octopunk said...

As much as I have that thing where Jolie's lips block me from liking her, she'll be pretty damn good in the role of Ava. I hope she gets as naked as Ava does in the c-book.

Octopunk said...

Damn that's a good poster though. I don't think I saw this one before the movie came out.

Anonymous said...

bla bla bla didn't-like-the-movie bla bla bla Jolie-lips bla bla bla

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...