Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bloody Pit of Horror

(1965) **
Tagline: "He was a homicidal maniac who LIVED TO KILL!"

Meet the Crimson Executioner, we know that he is the Crimson Executioner because he refers to himself in the third person all the time. As in this quote, "You fools! All of you! I am the Crimson Executioner! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This day shall be written in blood! No man can judge me! I am the supreme law! I shall have my REVENGE!"


He has a cool torture chamber in his basement and you can see by his face that he really enjoys it too.

Just look at that big scary spider, Miss Hawaii better watch out cause if he bites her she won't be dancing the hula for much longer.

These guys are supposed to stop him but just look at them. Do you really think they have the power to stop the Crimson Executioner?

Well actually, he's not the real Crimson Executioner he's just a cheap imitation. The real one was put to death at the beginning of the film. I'm still trying to figure that out. They put an executioner to death because he was too into killing. Hmmmm...isn't that his job? I guess he wasn't supposed to like his job.

Well, this film was loads of laughs. There is a fight scene between one of the heroes and one of the Crimson Executioner's henchmen (they all wore stripey shirts so you could easily identify them). The guys were clearly missing each other when they were punching and I'm not talking near misses. They were missing each other by a foot or two and the person who was supposedly hit would throw himself to the ground. Hysterical! This is one of the films off that giant box set of dvd's my hubby got me. I love these flicks, always wildly entertaining.

5 comments:

JPX said...

Wow, this looks like the old Adam West Batman series! I have this film on one of my 50-mega packs but I've always skipped over it - something about the name just annoys me. Thank you for the review, I most will most definitely avoid this now.

Octopunk said...

"I most will most definitely avoid this now."

What's going on in your head, man? An attack of brain mold?

Catfreeek said...

JPX don't avoid it, it'll make you laugh. You hit the nail on the head, while watching my hubby said all we need is the "Pow" and "Wham"'s added in and we'd have a Batman episode. Hahahaha.

JPX said...

"I most will most definitely avoid this now."

I know, I know - between late night movie viewing and an ongoing scramble to write reviews and post comments, something has to give!!!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

When I saw the title I thought this was one I'd seen before but judging by the pictures I most certainly have not. Likes like a delightful romp!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...