Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween from Catfreeek

Sorry JPX, I know it's a non-review post but I just had to post some Halloween pics.


By Day

By Night

Oh, and I was lurking in the mist.

Scooby-dooby-doo!

We kept it simple this year, actually I waited til today to decorate because Horrorthon has been taking up all my time. My poor hubby has been suffering through take out dinners and meals I can cook in 30 minutes or less.
Anyway, simple was good. It was a good night, many children were afraid to approach the house and several more left running and screaming. The best were two teenage girls who waited in a line of kids for their candy. When it was their turn I jumped down off the stocks and they ran off screaming without any candy.

5 comments:

DKC said...

Damn! I would leave the candy too!

Awesome job, Freeek!

AC said...

you must be legend in your neighborhood. brava!

Octopunk said...

Excellent work all around! I have to say, the phrase "without any candy" is a very evocative way to end a story. Think how good it would be tacked on to other stories.

"And the Death Star blew up and everybody died except for Darth Vader, who flew away in his TIE fighter without any candy."

Catfreeek said...

I just love the thought of Darth Vader being left without his candy.

It was a good night, lots of people took pictures. The stocks are a real eye catcher, you just don't see props like that in neighborhood Halloween displays. I think I scared them the most though because try as they may I refused to talk, I just followed them and stared.

Whirlygirl said...

In my tricker treating days I loved going to the houses like yours.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...