Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meatball Machine

(2005) ***½

Alien parasites take over human being and then battle each other. The winner gets to eat the loser. But that’s only part of the story. It’s actually a warped love story about Yoji & Sachiko. I really can’t explain better than that, you’d have to watch it.


The first half hour of this movie you spend going, “What the hell is going on here!” Then finally this dude gives us some answers. Once we know what is going on it’s like being on a really cool roller coaster, with kick ass mutated half-human alien parasite controlled beings beating the living shit out of each other. Can you think of anything more fun to do on a rainy day?

This was such a pleasant surprise, I honestly didn’t expect much from a movie with such a title. But, I knew there had to have been some reason why I threw it into my queue. This flick would be perfect for a modern day creature feature. It may not be for everyone’s tastes but I loved it.

4 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Where do you get your damn pictures Catfreeek? You always get great ones.

By the way, I granted you administrator priveleges on Scorrorthon so you can keep track of your movies and make sure JPX doesn't screw you.

Catfreeek said...

Thanks. Where do I get my pictures? Hmmmmm....ancient Chinese secret ;P

BTW you should watch this film and Lair of the White Worm if you haven't already seen it.

Whirlygirl said...

I'm intrigued by these pictures. They really make me want to watch this.

DKC said...

The pics both make me want to watch this and not watch this...

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...