Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Frightmare

(1974) **½

Tagline:Worse than your most shocking nightmare! (Uhh, I don't think so)

Jackie & Debbie's Mom & Dad are released after spending 15 years in an asylum. Mom had a nasty habit of killing people and eating their brains. Now cured, Jackie brings packages of fresh animal brains to Mom to keep her appetite sated.

But when people start to disappear all leads point back to Mom. Was she really ever cured?

Mom is weird and creepy and I would have disowned her, changed my name and moved far, far away. What the hell was Jackie thinking? Your Mom eats raw brains, it's time to move on. Debbie is a bratty little delinquent who needs to have her ass kicked and Dad is completely sackless, a total waste of air. Not such a bad film, it just wasn't a really good one either.

6 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Damn you Catfreeek! I brought this one to a friend's house a couple of weeks ago and got through 3/4 of the movie before her DVD player crapped out. I started it over last night at my place and it crapped out in the same place! Turns out that the DVD was the problem! I'm enraged! AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

What's with the new comment set up? It's throwing me off.

Anyway I really liked this movie thus far and will likely rate it higher depending on the resolution. I think the old hag makes a fantastic loon-job!

Catfreeek said...

She is a good looney but somewhere into it I just got tired of them all.

Whirlygirl said...

She looks like a good loon from the pictures.

yanmaneee said...

moncler
kenzo clothing
yeezy boost 350 v2
golden goose
yeezy boost 350 v2
lebron 18
yeezy boost 380
bape hoodie
off white hoodie
canada goose jacket

Unknown said...

r0a76q9u25 b9h52z5o26 h3g55z7a07 d5b71z5c48 k4v04k0e69 e2u60r5e10

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...