Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, JSP!


Someday we'll create something together. I don't know what it is yet but just you wait


I'd like to take this time to wish my little, awesome brother a hardy Happy Birthday! I hope you're doing something fun today, Johnny (hint hint, watch a lot of scary movies and imbibe). I always felt badly for you that your birthday occurred during the school year. Nothing is more depressing than having to go to school with a tray of cupcakes rather than having a warm summer day to enjoy the day you popped out of the birth canal. Have a cupcake on me.

10 comments:

HandsomeStan said...

FIRST!!!

Happy Birthday, Sweatpants! I will raise a blood-filled goblet in your honor this evening.

Catfreeek said...

Second!!

Happy Birthday buddy, have a blast!

Landshark said...

Happy Birthday Sweatpants. I was just joking with my own little bro about his comics-persona you've immortalized.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Thanks gang! I just made strawberry pancakes and I'm settling down to watch Taxidermy. FYI - a guy's penis is on fire within seconds.

AC said...

happy birthday johnny sweatpants! can't imagine a better way to spend your special day.

Mr. AC said...

Happy birthday, Johnny Sweatpants! May you have a year rich in strawberry pancakes and flaming penises :)

Whirlygirl said...

Happy birthday, movie snoozer! Luckily, it doesn't sound like you'll be dozing off during Taxidermy.

50PageMcGee said...

happy birthday -- tried calling you on your lunch break, but you didn't pick up. this is why i feel as though i get to say "happy birthday" and not "happy belated"

DKC said...

Carp! Sorry I missed your bday, JSP! Sounds like a fabulous day was in the making, hope the rest was fabulous! Happy birthday!!

Octopunk said...

Lasts! Although that's a title easily toppled...

Happy Birthday, Johnny! Hope it was rad. Did I say rad, I meant balls-out.

(Sounds like Taxidermy fulfills that requirement, literally and figuratively.)

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...