Monday, October 04, 2010

Kill Theory

Help I'm being killed by unoriginality!!
(2009) **

A bunch of college students on holiday at a remote lake house are forced into a deadly game of survival. A psychopath is lurking in the woods surrounding the house forcing the friends to turn on each other and kill. He won't stop until there is a sole survivor.

Everybody knows I'm a dick and can't be trusted, right?

Although there were some fairly gruesome deaths in this, the film was pretty lame. I'm basically writing a review to get it out of the way. I'm pretty unimpressed with After Dark Horrorfest this year. Come to think of it last year wasn't all that good either. I only have 3 more to watch to complete the 8 movies to die for and so far only Dread has been worth watching. So disappointing.

5 comments:

JPX said...

I too have been disappointed in this series. The summaries always sound intriguing but as you note they mostly disappoint. I need to rethink my movies given that I have some of them in my pile to view.

Whirlygirl said...

At least movies like these help keep your reviews short because I'm sure it's gets tiring writing with the amount you watch.

Whirlygirl said...

Shoot, I still need to change my avatar.

Catfreeek said...

I have a few surprises coming up. I think I like this 2 reviews a day thing.

Octopunk said...

I like the second picture because the kid with the binoculars in the painting looks like he's in the room with them, but looking through binoculars for no reason.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...