We posted these over on I Love Monsters last week, but now I'm posting them here in a shameless bid for more attention. Attend! (Don't worry, they're each only about 45 seconds long.)
First rule of Horrorthon is: watch horror movies. Second rule of Horrorthon is: write about it. Warn us. Tempt us. The one who watches the most movies in 31 days wins. There is no prize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Salem's Lot 1979 and Salem's Lot 2024
Happy Halloween everybody! Julie's working late and the boy doesn't have school tomorrow so he's heading to one of those crazy f...
-
Let's face it, we're all movie & tv junkies. We watch each new season in hopes of a "Lost" among the sea of crappy rea...
6 comments:
too adorable!
Yeah - these are so awesome. Plus I love Octo's responses!
What ya' got there is one cute kid, and one proud daddy.
I am doing the "I told you so" dance, 'cause I told Octo that that t'wern't nothing better than being a dad. Nothing.
Good Lord, the boy will be speaking in a matter of days!
i agree jpx, and it sounds like zack has a lot to say.
I listened to Zack's video very carefully and I believe I heard him say, "Turn that damn camera off" followed by his imitation of a Whoopee cushion.
Post a Comment