Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jordan!

Our New York Horrorthon chapter has been quiet this year because Jordan's got a book deadline at the end of the month. While I'm missing his voice on the blog, I'm also very excited about this project for him and I'm very happy that it's chugging along.

So despite his absence, I'm breaking up the purity of reviews to give the man a shout out. Later I'll have to tell him to go online and see it, because I don't think he's letting himself get distracted by anything (for instance, he's putting off his birthday get-together until next month).

Happy Birthday, Jordan! Write like the wind!

6 comments:

JPX said...

Happy birthday, man! You're certainly missed on the blog. Perhaps you could celebrate by writing a review? Seriously though, I hope you take some time away from work to mark the occasion.

AC said...

happy birthday jordan!!!

hope you have a wonderful and productive day (and month). i'm with jpx, we need you on the blog; for the next project, tell the publishers the deadline has to be a different time of year.

miko564 said...

Happy Birthday J!

You go ahead and take a month to write brother, 'cause if your blog posts are any indication, I'm going to need to take a month off to read your book...

(Don't get sucked into the blog!! If you checked here for your birthday, fine. Now turn off the computer.)

Julie said...

Happy birthday, Jordan! Now go back to work! I know how writing can be, and yes, you must not get involved in Horrorthon!

And I should take my own advice there, actually.

DKC said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! Hope the writing is going well and that you can visit us again soon!

Whirlygirl said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...