Monday, November 17, 2008

A word from JPX


Despite every intention to get all of my reviews posted during the first two weeks of November, I recently concluded that it’s going to take me several more weeks before I’m able to complete them all. Rather than hold the blog hostage to my inability to churn out my reviews in a timelier manner, I’m going to begin posting non-review stuff while peppering in my reviews from time to time. I know that others are sitting on a lot of reviews as well so post as you see fit!

4 comments:

Octopunk said...

Sounds good to me!

Catfreeek said...

A-Ok, I'm almost done with mine.

Whirlygirl said...

Does this mean that we can write them past Nov. or is the end of this month still the deadline?

JPX said...

Keep writing, WG, I know you have a bunch!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...