Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Arrrr! ARRRR!!

I made another crazy fucking Lego thing!

The website From Bricks to Bothans, which is a Star Wars/Lego site, is hosting a podracer-building contest that ends today. I entered the Stingy Lulu, a pirate-themed podracer. You can see more pictures here. As with the last contest, I hold this thing before you with pride AND a doe-eyed look saying sorry for the blog events and emails I've spaced out on.

I want a gold chrome C-3PO Lego minifig. That's one of the potential prizes. They go for 90 bucks on line, and I can't spend that much on a single Lego guy. But I sooooo want one.

Arrrr! 'Tis gold I seek, truly.

8 comments:

50PageMcGee said...

THAT THING IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!


not too shabby for a guy who hated the pod racer scene.

50PageMcGee said...

and i didn't even notice the monkey at first. or that awesome skull on the engine.

50PageMcGee said...

and this was all before i followed the link to the flickr page.

the skull has fangs! brilliant!

also, is Eric the Dead really dead?

JPX said...

"hated the pod racer scene."? That was pretty much the only watchable scene in Phantom Menace!

Yeah, that's cool, man!

DKC said...

Awesome!!!!! (of course) I can't wait to show Jake!

AC said...

excellent work as always octo. the flickr slideshow really shows off the details.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That's the coolest damn thing I've ever you assemble Octo. Totally badass through and through. The 3PO is in the bag.

The Mr. said...

jake likes this...so do I

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...