Monday, October 27, 2014

Fascination



(1979)***

Boobs! Lots and lots of boobs! A handsome robber trying to escape from the partners that he swindled happens on a chateau with two sets of boobs, I mean two sexy female inhabitants. In spite of their constant warnings that death is coming at midnight he chooses to stay for the boobs and enjoy their company along with five more sets of boobs, I mean women who arrive after dark.


This French horror classic kept appearing on lists of foreign films so when I found it streaming on Netflix I had to watch it. It's one of those sultry 70's flicks that liked to mingle blood and sex. I'm not a huge fan of this genre but this ones not bad overall and at a mere 80 minutes it's quite palatable. Did I mention there are boobs? Lots of boobs? Full frontal nudity and surprisingly trimmed neatly considering it is not only the 70's but French as well. Have fun guys.

8 comments:

AC said...

sounds missable to me. despite, yah know, the boobs.

JPX said...

Sounds great to me. Because, yah know, the boobs!

Crystal Math said...

Meh, I see those girls everyday.

Octopunk said...

Boobs! There is something awfully satisfying about the gratuitous.

JPX said...

Those ladies look a little bushy...

Catfreeek said...

Well they weren't 70s American bushy and I saw no hairy pits.

Landshark said...

I guess I know what I'm watching tonight.

Trevor said...

They look like such angry boobs though. I'm more into happy boobs.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...