Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Dead Pit


"Cause this is thriller, thriller night..."
(1989) *1/2

A mad doctor experiments on his patients and things go horribly wrong.
Arguably the worst zombie movie ever made. They really weren't even zombies, at least I didn't think so. Here, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

"Who took my visine!"

"I'm running from nothing, but aren't my bouncing breasts neat?"

"...and the fish was this big, I swear!"

"Does anybody else feel a draft?"

"Wait, so your telling me this isn't how all mental patients dress?"

"It's just a little pinch, hold still and your flu shot will be done in a sec. Oops, gave you a lobotomy instead, my bad."

"I am not an animal! I am a human being!"

4 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

For some reason the picture of the guy's brain gave me a hankering for ice cream.

Trevor said...

It's weird how that was supposed to be sexy in the '80s - big hair and underwear that has the straps riding up your sides so they make a big "V" shape.

Octopunk said...

You called it, Trevor! I'm also puzzled by the skimpy top that nevertheless manages to conceal the shape of the torso in a roomy, vague shape.

I dig that first picture. Reminds me of a time JPX and I saw people running from the cops when a party was busted up on Barrington Beach.

DKC said...

I was just going to comment on how 80's that look is!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...