Monday, October 31, 2011

Hellraiser: Hellworld


(2005) ***1/2

This one is a lot better than Deader, not just because it stars Lance Henriksen :). Its another whole new idea of the Hellraiser series taken online by MMORPG(roleplaying). It has fun killing scenes, good hallucinations, and a few good twists! Five online players to Hellworld the Hellraiser online game, get invited to a Hellworld rave party. The host, Lance Henriksen, owns the territory and all of its surroundings, claiming to have the largest Hellworld artifact collection ever! This is one party I'd love to go to!He really IS the host with the most, not Beetlejuice..
Need head?Pinhead infant-ry..lolThis is actually not a picture from Saw.
Yeah, we're just hanging around.

2 comments:

JPX said...

In the past I have watched all the Hellraiser films but I honestly can't recall some of the sequels. I think I need to revisit these in the future. The latest one is atrocious.

Octopunk said...

This is one of the good ones! I just read my review of it and I actually ranked this one 3rd best in the series (1st and 2nd go to the 1st and 2nd, respectively).

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...