Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hellraiser: Inferno


(2000) **

Worst one in my opinion. The parts that are interesting to me is the main character played by Craig Sheffer(Night Breed), and the new Wire twins cenobites. So, this will be a short review.
In this one, Pinhead is known as "The Engineer". I don't know why, maybe its a new rap name or something. Police detective played by Craig Sheffer is assigned a murder investigation that was caused by"The Engineer". Well, he's a crappy detective that does drugs and boinks hookers, so I don't feel all that bad when he meets"The Engineer". For fucks sake..he's called PINHEAD. I do find it amusing in a nerdy way when actors play together in different movies : Night Breed-Craig Sheffer and Doug Bradley(Pinhead). Oh yeah, DEXTER's father(James Remar) is in this too.
Detective is being a naughty, naughty boy.He found "The Engineer"...

2 comments:

Catfreeek said...

Cenobites are hot!

Octopunk said...

I think I liked this one better than you did (too lazy to look up my review at the moment), but I remember it being pretty flacid. Yeah, what was that Engineer business?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...