Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meridian

(1990) **1/2

Another Charles Band movie, loosely based on Beauty and the Beast. It stars Sherilyn Fenn and Phil Fondacaro(again).
Its about a girl returning back to Italy after her art schooling in America and she brought her college schoolmate to restore paintings there. There is a local sideshow attraction that entices them to invite the players to dinner. The players drug the girls and have their way, leading to the main character finding her true love that ends her family's curse.

5 comments:

Octopunk said...

So, ah... naked Sherilyn Fenn, or no?

I assume not; this looks like it was just before Twin Peaks so somebody would've mentioned it back then, as they did Two Moon Junction.

Octopunk said...

Aaaand, I just caught up on a couple of days worth of comments again. Julie was out of town over the weekend and I was watching the boy all by myself.

I comment on everything, if anyone cares to look. I started with Crystal's review of I Saw the Devil, in which I make fun of her grammar.

Abduscias said...

Yup, there are boobies!

DKC said...

I'm impressed you got all that info into the last sentence - you and AC are nailing the short, succinct reviews!

Anonymous said...

replica bags online pakistan replica gucci bag x9d32u0c01 7a replica bags a knockout post a9y51e0w22 louis vuitton replica replica bags in china read the full info here j6k41p6x68 replica bags china replica bags supplier

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...