Friday, October 21, 2011

Exorcist III


(1990) ****

Much better than the second one, in my opinion. Though Reagan is not in it, we get to see Father Karras reincarnated into another body. There is alot of great acting I can watch over and over, specially the dramatic scenes of Brad Dourif.
Its about a police lieutenant and a priest that get together to mourn the anniversary of Father Karras's death. Meanwhile,murders are going on that resemble killings of a serial killer that has been dead fifteen years ago.Lt. Kinderman is mesmerized by the new dental tool..
Best scene in the movie!The elderly are full of beans!
Different kind of pied piper...Samuel Jackson would have loved this!

2 comments:

Catfreeek said...

I just love Brad Dourif.

Octopunk said...

I saw this when it came out but I haven't since. I remember loving the scene with the old lady crawling on the ceiling.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...