Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Gray Man

(2007) ***1/2

Albert Fish is no doubt one of the sickest serial killers to have ever walked this earth. I’m sure that those of you who dared to follow the link Abduscias included in her review, will not argue that fact. He claimed to have killed over 100 people, which makes you wonder, where are all the bodies they never found. Far more disturbing is the letter he wrote to young Grace’s mother. How cruel and malicious, to give a disgusting detailed account of how he consumed her. The film is well done and sat heavy on my heart afterward. I know, I’m the crazy chick who will watch anything, but there is a line that is crossed when the film deals with truth. My heart bleeds for the victims and families of such a monster. Truly, the scariest things in this world exist within our own species.

5 comments:

DKC said...

Part of the reason I'm not clicking on the link in your review of the Russian crazy was because the link about Fish made my brain need scrubbing!

50PageMcGee said...

dcd, go ahead and click the link in the review. i've got you covered for all your kitten video needs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

Catfreeek said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Octopunk said...

Awww.

I love the title for this movie; it seems to so get the mundane, horrific reality of Albert Fish.

Nice review, Abby.

DKC said...

Ha-Ha! I missed these, 50P! I have actually seen that video before and I must admit, it is damn cute.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...