Friday, November 04, 2011

Decadent Evil


(2005) **

Vampire strippers, mini vampire hunter, and Marvin..the part human/reptile creature? Only Charles Band could direct this without it being too ridiculous! An interesting concept except for the Marvin creature, doesn't seem to fit in. He might have done well in a movie just about him. So, one of the stripper vampires fall in love with a guy and the head vampire gets all bitchy about it. But the one in love, would be the Bubbles of the Powerpuff Girls, all sweet and innocent-like. She tries to hide her vampirism from him, but he meets the mini-me vampire hunter, Ivan(Phil Fondacaro). He confronts her, but head-bitch finds out about it and tries to stop them. I think this is the third or fourth movie directed by Charles Band with this little guy in it. Well, I know its supposed to be a horror, but once again, it has turned into a comedy for me.This is Marvin. Its head bitchy vampire's ex lover that she keeps in a cage.This is the vampire hunter, about the same size as Marvin.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

I was going to say I didn't know this Charles Band fellow, but I checked and he directed Head of the Family. He's marvelously incompetent!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...