Monday, November 07, 2011

Lo

(2009) **1/2

Justin summons the demon Lo after his girlfriend April is kidnapped by demons and taken to hell. Justin must endure many test and trials presented by the demon while trying to convince Lo to retrieve April and bring her back to him.

Thit back and let me entertain you, you thilly goose.

This film was rather on the silly side, complete with musical numbers performed by a very flamboyant demon. Not a bad film but if your expecting something serious or scary, I’d make another choice.

3 comments:

Abduscias said...

I would love to meet Lo. He really is a funny demon!

Octopunk said...

I'm getting a Sandman comic vibe off of this demon. I bet after he does his lounge act he goes home and on the way gets stomped by the heavy metal demons.

Unknown said...

I have to admit I had to watch this a couple times then I absolutely fell in love with it, especially Jeez though I wounder if he just sings old school stuff or it he could really sing rock X3 Love how he says Dud. One of those films you put on when you just want to watch something mindless no matter how many times i see him when hes first introduced the eye thing always bugs the crap out of me . .

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...