Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Two on a Guillotine


(1965) ***

I enjoyed this spooky classic! Watching these older movies makes me appreciate the actors of those decades, and put faces to famous names.
Connie Stevens plays a daughter of a magician that has been sent to live with her aunt when she was young. When she was told of her father's passing, she came home. She finds out that she will inherit the mansion in the will if she stays there for seven nights in a row. Meanwhile, there is a reporter who sees her at the funeral, conceals his identity and butts into her life and business...
I would have gotten rid of his nosy ass! But the town is pretty interested in the famous magician's house and what really happened to her mother during the guillotine trick! Now I know who Connie Stevens is....wow, she was so pretty! And I recognized her co-worker Dean Jones from The Love Bug and the Herbie series.Mixed goody pics from the movieCrazy dream the first night in the creepy mansionWhat a pretty head, but wait...who is it? is it real?

4 comments:

Octopunk said...

I love the title of this movie. So classy and menacing.

Catfreeek said...

This was the first film I ever reviewed for Horrorthon, it's an oldie that I used to look forward to every time it aired on tv. Glad you liked it too.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Yeah, they don't name'em like that anymore. Wow Catfreeek, so this is where it all began...

DKC said...

I also think this being your first review is an interesting bit of Horrorthon trivia, Cat!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...