Friday, November 11, 2011

I Saw the Devil


(2010) ****

Wow! What a kickass movie! I even said "wow" when it ended. I read Catfreeek's review, and heard her talking about it with JSP and got excited when I heard that the bad guy was Old Boy!!
Full of great kickass scenes, torture, kidnapping, murder, and revenge! What a great ending..though I could think up something a little more demented..Mwahahahaha!
A serial killer has been on the loose for years, baffling the police. His mistake? He kidnaps and kills the daughter of a retired police chief who is engaged to a top secret agent. With the father's permission, the secret agent tracks down the killer and beats the crap out of him and shoves a tracking device in him. He follows the killer around and messes up his plans and frees any kidnapped victims and beats and tortures the killer more. Its a must see movie!First warning...I think he's a little panicked now..The actual asspipe Catfreeek has been talking about..lol"Hey, look what I found in my poop!"

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

What's with you guys and the poop?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...