Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Warlock: The Armageddon


(1993) **1/2

This gets **1/2 because of the plot, definitely not the damn acting. Same warlock(thank goodness), but whole other opponents. After being reborn under an eclipsed moon, the warlock returns to collect rare crystals that will open the gates to hell. In this battle, its the druids that will fight him. I just don't like Paula Marshall(female druid fighter). After hearing her whining in Hellraiser 3, she whines in this movie. She's just a terrible actress, just terrible. The rest of the druids are ok, though. My fav part of the movie is when the warlock picks up a midget and puts her in the iron maiden and closes the door...heheh. She screams funny. Sorry, but she does. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he gets a haircut for this sequel. You also see his nakedness when he is born :)Yup! He's made of black blood...but doesn't die this easy!

2 comments:

Catfreeek said...

I haven't watched the Warlock film in ages. Not sure I want to either, got a feeling time wasn't kind to them.

Octopunk said...

I am more intrigued than ever! I've always wanted to see these Julian Sands doing villain flicks, but I forgot all about them. For sure in 2012.

Nice pick, Abby. Have you seen Siesta?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...