First rule of Horrorthon is: watch horror movies. Second rule of Horrorthon is: write about it. Warn us. Tempt us. The one who watches the most movies in 31 days wins. There is no prize.
How do we know that's really Ben? That could be any kid (or midget).
That's excellent!
Very scary. I hope your covering him with glow sticks so the cars can see him. I always got nervous when my boys picked those black costumes.
Ben looks awesome!
Wow, the face cover actually makes that kind of scary.
Post a Comment
Happy Halloween everybody! Julie's working late and the boy doesn't have school tomorrow so he's heading to one of those crazy f...
5 comments:
How do we know that's really Ben? That could be any kid (or midget).
That's excellent!
Very scary. I hope your covering him with glow sticks so the cars can see him. I always got nervous when my boys picked those black costumes.
Ben looks awesome!
Wow, the face cover actually makes that kind of scary.
Post a Comment