Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chinese Fire Drill - Serious This Time!

MrsX will honestly and truly be appearing on The Middle this Wednesday night at 8:30PM an ABC. We had a good dress rehearsal a couple weeks ago, when dozens of casting agents, managers, family and friends (and uber-brilliant blogs) were notified of her impending appearance, only to realize halfway through the episode that it was NOT in fact the one we thought, and that hers had been moved to October 28th.

Imagine the hilarity that ensued. Anyway, DVR the crap out of it, and check out the more amusing notice ...here

Photobucket

I'll probably re-post this Wednesday afternoon as a reminder, after this post has gone down the proverbial Death Star garbage chute and been buried.

Love you all for your support!

(more brilliant reviews coming, I swear...)

13 comments:

50PageMcGee said...

rad, HS. octo, can you tivo this? i don't get any actual tv.

Octopunk said...

I'll do it if you capitalize my name.

Julie and I were at the Y a month or two ago and ran into Neil Flynn, who plays the dad in The Middle (and also the evil janitor on Scrubs). I didn't recognize him but I knew I should so I said hi and shook hands and wandered off. Julie knows him from some improv class way back when. He is wicked tall.

Catfreeek said...

Already set up my dvr 2 weeks ago, I'm ready :)

AC said...

dvr-set!

HandsomeStan said...

Love you guys! With or without capital letters!

DKC said...

I'm so glad I signed on since we are already (embarrassingly) getting ready to head up to bed and tv! Yay!

HandsomeStan said...

I just saw her - first 10 minutes, and she's brilliant and hilarious. You can scrap the rest of the episode, but she definitely delivers.

Well worth the memory space in the DVR.

Thanks again, everyone, for the support!

Octopunk said...

Yeah, she was great! Tell her from me she'll be allowed back in LA.

Catfreeek said...

She was fantastic! Hoping she'll get a recurring role. That show is pretty funny, I'd love to see her interacting with the weird little kid.

DKC said...

Total riot! I'm so glad we got to see it - Yay for MrsX!!

AC said...

BRAVISSIMA MRS.X!!(caps lock courtesy of taiga lily the kitten but appropriate). great job, truly.

HandsomeStan said...

You guys rock - thank you!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Here's the link for anyone who missed it:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/105213/the-middle-the-block-party

Excellent scene! I laughed my ass off when she said "Oh, I'm done".

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...