Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Keeper of Souls

(2006)

This film is badly made with even worse acting. The plot is weak and the characters are stupid to a fault. In short, it sucked. Here are some highlights:

My God! I think it's a snake!

Who told this guy to pursue a career in acting? Furthermore, could he possibly play anything besides a backwoods country sheriff?
I think not!

Would you ever in a million years trust this guy?

What we got here Bubba is a headless corpse. Well Gooo-ooollly!

Our budget was only big enough to give this one guy glowy eyes.

Perhaps the Keeper of Souls is such an asshole because his lips hurt.
They sure do look sore to me.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Ouch, those lips are chapped. You have a knack with the icky pix, Frik. I mean Freeek.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...