Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trick 'r Treat

WARNING: Images below may reveal key plot elements.



2008

[JPX] Mr. AC, I changed some of the photos you posted because I didn't want any accidental spoilers for those who haven't seen Trick 'r Treat yet - no editorial disrespect intended.

Blow out a candle
and Sam will come and kill you
overreaction?



Given choice of death
I would pick a hot vampire
over a werewolf



Haunted rock quarry
on the eve of all hallows
not a good idea




Moral of the film:
Don't trust the school principal
or the bus driver




Possible sequel:
Peanuts Halloween special

Sam plays great pumpkin

3 comments:

Octopunk said...

Another volley of top-drawer haikuification; the shades our Eastern ancestors remain pleased enough not to slay us in our sleep for another week.

I wonder who exactly JPX was protecting from plot spoilage... haven't we all seen this by now?

Catfreeek said...

Gretchen's head is hysterical!

HandsomeStan said...

While I at first shook my fist in frustration that Mr. AC beat me to the punch in terms of haiku reviews, I now humbly kneel and bow, forehead on carpet, to a complete master of the newly created genre.

(*mumbling respectful Japanese*)

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...