Friday, November 04, 2011

Crawlspace


(1986) ***

I liked this movie, Mr. Klaus Kinski is a creepy mo-fo! I don't think he had to act much, it might come natural to him. I won't go into much detail, due to Catfreek's sweet review and creepy-ass pictures here. I didn't care for the animal killing even though I know its fake. That stuff bothers me more than any gore. But, I did like his playful torture devices. I don't know what I'd do if I had a landlord like him..eww! But if you like movies about torture devices and peeping tom landlords..this one is for you!His longest surviving holocaust-style victim. She outlived the rats!

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Agreed, Klaus is a straight-up weirdo.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...